Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Creative Space

Hello,
I've been lurking around the Creative Spaces over at Kirsty's for a while now - probably nearly 2 years. I finally remembered to take some pictures of my craft room this weekend (while it was tidy). So, here is part of my Creative Space - complete with fluffy monsters.

Milly wondering why I'm standing there and not patting her ...

Pixie - Guarder of Threads...

My little mouse house that is so cute it makes me smile whenever I see it... matchbox beds, crocheted rugs, knitted blankets and teeny kettle & cup...

More Creative Spaces here.
Next week I'll take some pics of some projects I'm working on!
Bell

2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

What does kitty cat think of the mousey house? lol..your cat is georgeous.

Bell said...

Luckily, the mouses are protected by glass :)